Thursday, July 19, 2007

Beg your pardon?

I seriously find myself saying that all the time now. Not because I'm not interested in whatever the person in front of me is talking about. It's also not because I'm ignoring the person, or thinking about other things. I'm just tired. That's my new catch phrase. If you hear it from me, it's because I'm basically asleep. No offense to you, but I probably haven't heard a word you said....

There's this law, this blessed law that God gifted the minds of our government with that limits a residents work hours to 80 per week. Trust me, that is a good thing! It's good because, without the law, I would be working 100 hours a week....easily. Now with this law, I'm limited to 80, but I'm pretty much hitting 80 every week, some a little over, some a little under, but always close. Crazy huh?

Now I find myself sleeping in the cafeteria, while eating, or even on the toilet. No place saves me. I fell asleep in a dentists chair two days ago while I was being worked on. That's tired.

I dont know why I thought I would have more time to write this blog now, that's clearly not the case. But I do find time, so keep checking back....all three of you. Miss everyone. Quick family update for us: Erin LOVES 5th grade, and she's doing great. Sam is still a cute little teddy bear, and his new favorite game is chasing flies, even if they come close to me....even if it means he has to jump directly on my crotch. His favorite game, not mine. And i'm just tired. Beg your pardon?

here's a pic from the good ol days of fun and games...