Monday, February 19, 2007

Laziness sets in...


I'm so tired and lazy that this is how I would babysit now. I have a bad case of Senior-itis, and I really just want to eat and sleep for awhile. Oh well, life goes on, and life has a lot of stuff to do. Let me give a brief synopsis of what's going down in Allentown...

Erin: she's great. She can still outsing anyone on american idol, and she's still singing at church. She was going to go back to Nashville to sing with our dear friend Ronnie, but that fell through. Now she's just going to sing me to sleep........and I will NOT pay her. She's also still teaching, and it's year round, so she's been "off track" for this month. Must be rough. She deserves the rest.

Me: On the downhill finish. Graduation is but a mere breath away, but it feels like the longest, nastiest smelling breath ever. I have the worst case of senior-itis. I no longer show up to learn, but now I show up to learn when I absolutely must be somewhere to not fail. It's a good thing that I got all my tough requirements out of the way. In less than a month now is the match.....dun, Dun, DUN! I've tried explaining this to many people, and I suck at it. It takes too long, and I feel like we're both dumber after I explain it. So lets just say that the his holiness the Dalai lama goes into a secluded forest with an abacus and decides who goes where. Bottom line, we have no idea where we'll be, or if I'll even be doing Orthopaedic surgery, but we'll find that out March 15th. Crazy times.

Sam: Sam just learned that he is, sadly, a dog and not a little boy. It was a shocking realization to all of us, but we're learning from it. He now enjoys playing with other dogs, but is scared if they are larger dogs......to which he will run behind the skinniest tree or pole and "become invisible." Trust me, I dont know how he does it, but when he runs behind that thing, the dogs really do not seem to see him. Smart dog, ninja dog.


I hope that this finds all doing well. We shall speak again soon my friends. This last pic is for Sam....