Saturday, March 10, 2007

Countdown...

So we're but a mere 34 hours from answering the question of "what do you want to be when you grow up?" I find out monday morning, 12 eastern, whether or not I will be an orthopaedic surgeon. I've been telling everyone that the 15th is match day, and it is, but we find out whether or not we have to "scramble" on monday morning.

The scramble is not really pleasant. You basically ditch your plans of whatever you applied to, and try to think of something that you could see yourself doing.......in alaska. Just kidding, but I'm sure there will be some open spots in alaska. You just simply have to call whatever residency programs haven't filled up and see if you can work for them. We're really hoping that this doesn't happen to Jon Boy.

That's about all the update I can handle. With this crazy deadline approaching, I feel nauseated, bloated, and gassy. Let's just say that it will all be worked out come monday morning. I'll post as soon as I stop crying, or stop celebrating.