Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My last meal?


So, this is about to happen to me. I'd like to think this will be metaphorical, but somehow, I know this is going to hurt just as bad. You see, I start my residency on thursday, i.e. one day from tomorrow. Technically, I started on monday, but we've had orientation these last couple days, and tomorrow too. Anyhow, my life is about to be over....

So, what do I have for my last meal? Anyone who knows me knows that I am going to miss the food the most......well, maybe my wife, and the dog.......I don't know, food's up there. Let's just say it's a close race. ;)

I start off pretty rough with trauma surgery, which means that my wife, my dog, and my favorite foods, will not be seeing me until this month is over. Sad. And the funny thing is, I think i'll be updating my blog more regularly even though I'll have less time. Downtime and whatnot. That way, everyone can experience residency with me over the next part of my life.

So for now, it's just deciding what to have for my last meal......not quite sure. Anyhow, i'll leave you all with a picture from our recent vacation to santa cruz with friends. It was such a great time, wish I could just do that for the rest of my life.