Thursday, June 14, 2007

Boredom sets in...



Well, now that I don't work 80+ hours a week anymore, i'm bored. Real Bored. This should be noted by the fact that i'm actually updating my blog. Crazy huh? Well, my days blend together now. You see, i'm on vacation and have been since my graduation. I have had nothing to do for almost a month. I start residency on the 25th of this month, and then I will never again complain of being bored.

So what have Erin and I been doing? She's off track right now, and it's pretty fun, except that its not fun. We have no money to do anything, so this is the prototype of our day......

Wake up to the dog whining, and each of us beg the other to get up to let him out. More sleep, then repeat the previous about twenty more times. Then we finally crawl out of beg around 10. With no funds to enjoy ourselves with, we stare at each other for an hour. Then it takes us an hour to decide where to have lunch. We eat. Then I hop on my BRAND NEW COMPUTER (see above)! I spend almost the rest of my day on this thing, and play online poker on a friends account (I make him money cuz i'm the best). That's really it. We just try to avoid total boredom the rest of the day.

The quick and dirty for an update: I start residency in two weeks. Erin got rehired at her school to be a real teacher now, 5th grade. Sam is huge and doing well. Family is good: Caleb is moving, mike is coaching and teaching, and my niece pee'd on my floor. The really good news is that vacation is a comin'. We leave sunday. Until next time folks. Oh, and its official, i'm Dr. Allen.